Because . . .
- every child has a right to learn with joy and confidence
- all children have varying capabilities
- children grow more through integrated education than mere syllabi oriented teaching
- children learn better from facilitative teaching than testing
- children seek diverse platforms for creative expressions
- every parent and every child has the right to meaningful education
is an effort in a direction that would create change with and through
education . . .
- a change in . . .
- our attitude towards children
- our understanding of children’s growth and development
- the way we perceive and evaluate children’s learning abilities
- the way we provide opportunities for children to develop and express their creative selves
- the way we prepare ourselves to organize learning environments for children
- the way we partner with children, teachers and parents to betterunderstand children and their ‘growing up’ needs